Our selection process is based on a structured and systematic approach, which is proactive, detailed and target oriented. This process begins with understanding the client's requirements and goes all the way to post recruitment follow-up with both client and candidate. The key principles of our search methodology focus on the following:
Pre - Recruitment
- Determine the client's requirements accurately.
- Advising clients on the geographical location from where the candidates can be sourced.
- Advising clients on the compensation and benefits to be offered to the candidates.
- Candidate sourcing as per the client's requirements.
- Conducting an accurate pre-employment check on the candidates.
- Briefing candidates on the nature of job before the final interview with the client.
- Arranging the candidates to be present at the interview venue on the day of the interview.
Co-ordinating in conducting tests and the selection interview.
Assisting the client to brief the selected candidates on salaries and benefits.
Provide orientation for the selected candidates giving them a detailed overview of the location (and its culture) to which he / she will depart for employment. Counselling the candidates periodically to make them prepared for the employment and how to adapt to the changes.
We view every assignment as unique and adopt a flexible approach to attract and hire the best talent available in the market. We draw upon experience gained in previous searches and deliver not just a set of candidates, but also a discussion on market availability, comparative benchmarking and the best solution for our clients.